This is a lovely summer starter - a perfect beginning to a meal.
200g Goats Cheese
4 Leaves of Gelatine
1. If there is a skin on the goats cheese peel it off and throw out.
2. Place milk and cream into a large pot and crumble in the goats cheese. Bring this to the boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. While you are waiting for the goats cheese to boil, soak 4 leaves of gelatin in water and allow to soften.
4. When the goats cheese is ready, take off the heat and whisk in the gelatin and season. Pour into 4 large Dariol moulds if you want to turn out onto a plate, or you can set it in a glass or ramekin.
5. Put whichever dish you have used into the fridge until the pannacotta sets. If turning out, loosen edges with a small knife then run under hot water upside down until it drops into your hand.
6. For an easy garnish you can use sundried tomatoes that are available in most supermarkets, topped with a little shizo cress or watercress leaves.
You are here
Perrotts Garden Bistro