We asked hotel Mum Annemarie for her Top Five Tips for an enjoyable Mother's Day:
• Clear your schedule and prepare to spend quality time with loved ones.
• Start the day with a fun filled breakfast – enjoy pancakes or French toast - something other than the midweek cereal or porridge!
• Time permitting, get the nails and/or hair done in advance just to feel like a very “yummy mummy” for the day!
• Dress up and allow yourself to be whisked off to enjoy a fabulous brunch/lunch/dinner with your fabulous offspring.
• Put the paws up and remember that your job as a Mum is the most rewarding of all!
You are here
Perrotts Garden Bistro