Cork Walking Month will take place from Thursday 1st - Friday 30th of September 2011, and Hayfield Manor would be delighted if you could join us for one of our 'Saturday Strolls'.
Bart Bambury our weekend concierge, historian and guide will give a brief complimentary walking tour around the grounds of University College Cork.
The tour of UCC (formally opened as Queens College Cork) will include Aula Maxima, the Main Quadrangle and the north wing of the Main Quadrangle which houses UCC’s unique collection of Ogham Stones. Other highlights will include the Glucksman Gallery and the Honan Chapel.
Walking tours will leave Hayfield Manor Hotel at noon on Saturday, September 17th and Saturday, September 24th.
Places are limited to 16 people per group and can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not treat yourself to lunch in Perrotts Garden Bistro after your ‘Saturday Stroll’ or perhaps Afternoon Tea!
- Average duration is 30 to 45 minutes and walking pace will be ‘gentle’.
- It is advised to wear appropriate / comfortable shoes.
- We would ask that all participants bring an umbrella / wet weather clothing.
- When booking please provide your phone number in case we need to cancel the tour due to weather conditions.
- Hayfield Manor Hotel are not responsible for your health or safety during our Saturday Stroll. Waiver and release document must be signed on arrival to the hotel.
- For more details of Cork Walking Month visit their website here
You are here