The service that is delivered at Hayfield Manor Hotel has been recognised by experts of the Hotel and Catering industry, with numerous awards being bestowed over the years.
We are honoured to have been awarded the highest accolade in the Irish hospitality industry, the renowned Hotel and Catering Review Gold Medal Award for Excellence 2011. As well as the supreme award, we were also absolutely thrilled to be awarded the Gold Medal in the Best Five Star category.
Some of the most prestigious awards, of which Hayfield Manor Hotel Cork are most proud of, include;
- Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice Award - Ranked amongst the top 3 Hotels in Ireland in both 2014 & 2015
- Irish Accommodation Services Industry- Overall Winner of Five Star Accommodation
- Cork Business Association - Cork Business of the Quarter, October
- Fodor's Choice Award
- Conde Nast Traveler Gold List - Best Places to Stay in the World
- Expedia Insider's Select Hotel - Best Properties in the World
- Conde Nast Readers Choice Top 30 Hotels in The British Isles
Other awards received throughout the life of Hayfield Manor have been bestowed by prestigious organisations such as Georgina Campbell, RAC, IGTOA, Green Failte, AA and Good Food Ireland.
Hayfield Manor Hotel is a preferred supplier for some of the most prestigious travel agent networks in the world specialising in luxury travel. These agents employ strict criteria that suppliers must meet, and regularly inspect selected hotels.
Hayfield Manor Hotel is a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World