Awards and Accolades
Awards and Accolades
The service delivered at Hayfield Manor Hotel has been recognised by experts of the Hotel and Catering industry, with numerous awards being bestowed.
Hayfield Manor are the proud winners of the Commitment to Quality Award from Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Hayfield Manor were the overall world wide winner from over 520 hotels in the SLH brand. Hayfield Manor demonstrated continued levels of excellence while being pristine and perfect yet comfortable and welcoming with staff being efficient and impeccably presented. To be recognised among the greatest hotels in the world is a marvellous achievement as quality lies at the heart of SLH.
Some of the most prestigious awards, of which Hayfield Manor Hotel Cork are most proud of, include;
- Ireland's Best Welcome- Irish Independent Reader Travel Awards 2020
- Rachel O'Malley Awarded Best Therapist for Customisation at the Irish Tatler Spa Awards 2019
- An affiliation of Lucinda O'Sullivan's Great Places to Stay 2019
- Trip Advisor Traveller Choice Awards 2019: Top Hotels in Ireland, Top Luxury Hotels in Ireland, Top Hotels in Ireland for Service, Top Hotel in Ireland for Romanance
- Rachel O'Malley, Awarded Best Therapist at the Irish Tatler Spa Awards 2018
- Number 1 Hotel in Cork on TripAdvisor
- Irish Beauty Industry Awards- Resident Spa of the Year 2018
- Costco Travel- Preferred Partner Award
- Best Front of House in Munster at Yes Chef Awards 2018
- Highly Commended 5 Star Hotel at the Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards 2018
- AA Five Star Hotel 2018
- Perrotts Garden Bistro received Two Rosettes in 2018 for Culinary Experience from the AA
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award 2018- Ranked 4th top hotel in Ireland
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award 2017- Ranked 5th top hotel in Ireland
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award 2017- Ranked 7th top hotel in Ireland
- Best Hotel Restaurant Ireland award by Yes Chef Magazine 2015
- Best Front of House in Munster & Ireland 2015
- National Hospitality Award for Best Customer Service 2015
- Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Awards for Top Hotels In Ireland 2015
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World Commitment to Quality Award
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award 2013- Ranked 2nd top hotel in Ireland
- Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Readers Choice Award, awarded 4th place in the Top 10 Hotels in Ireland category.
- Trip advisor highest grade of Excellence for 2013
- Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Reader's Choice Awards as one of the Top 35 Hotels in the British Isles.
- Hotel and Catering Review Gold Medal Award for Excellence 2011 & Gold Medal in the Best FIve Star category
- Irish Accommodation Services Industry - Overall Winner of Five Star Accommodation 2010
- Cork Business Association - Cork Business of the Quarter, October 2010
- Fodor's Choice Award 2010
- Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2009 - Best Places to Stay in the World
- Expedia Insider's Select Hotel 2009 - Best Properties in the World
- Conde Nast Readers Choice Top 30 Hotels in The British Isles 2008
Other awards received throughout the life of Hayfield Manor have been bestowed by prestigious organisations such as
Georgina Campbell, RAC, IGTOA, Green Failte, AA and Good Food Ireland.
Hayfield Manor Hotel is a preferred supplier for some of the most prestigious travel agent networks in the world specialising in luxury travel. These agents employ strict criteria that suppliers must meet, and regularly inspect selected hotels.
Hayfield Manor Hotel is a proud member of Ireland's Blue Book.