Live at the Marquee
Live at the Marquee
Live at the Marquee is an annual music festival which takes place at The Docklands, Centre Park Road, Cork during the summer month of June & July.
The Live at the Marquee series of acts will run from 12th June - 13th July 2018.
A host of top Irish and international acts are set to wow audiences over The Live at The Marquee Festival, which will return to Cork City for the eleventh year running this June and July. Now firmly established as one of the premier events of its kind in Europe, Live at the Marquee in Cork City previously has played host to acts including Elton John, Rod Stewart, The Who, Christy Moore and Bob Dylan. Audiences will not be disappointed this year as the line up proves to be as star studded as ever with fantastic acts announced for the festival.
Live at The Marquee in Cork City 2018 will be featuring a host of national & international acts. The full line-up is as follows
- Kodaline at Live At The Marquee - 7 June 2018
- a-ha at Live At The Marquee - 12 June 2018
- Don McLean at Live At The Marquee - 14 June 2018
- Bell X1 at Live At The Marquee - 15 June 2018
- Gavin James at Live At The Marquee - 16 June 2018
- Chic feat Nile Rodgers at Live At The Marquee - 17 June 2018
- Picture This at Live At The Marquee - 19 June 2018
- Picture This at Live At The Marquee - 20 June 2018
- Jenny Greene & RTÉ Concert Orchestra at Live At The Marquee - 22 & 23 June 2018
- The Script at Live At The Marquee - 25 & 26 June 2018
- James Bay at Live At The Marquee - 27 June 2018
- Christy Moore at Live At The Marquee - 30 June 2018
- Nathan Carter at Live At The Marquee - 1 July 2018
- Jack Johnson at Live At The Marquee - 2 July 2018
- Alanis Morissette at Live At The Marquee - 4 July 2018
- Kraftwerk 3-D at Live At The Marquee - 11 July 2018
- The Coronas at Live At The Marquee - 13 & 14 July 2018
Enjoy a pre-show dinner in our popular Perrotts Garden Bistro which serves dinner from 5.30-10.30pm, Our Twilight Menu is available Monday-Thursday between 5.30 and 6.30pm, You can enjoy 2 courses for €29.00 per person or 3 courses for €36.00 per person and is the perfect option before attending the Live at the Marquee events. The Manor Bar also serves a daytime menu until 5.30pm with light meals such as sandwiches and salads available along with
delicious cocktails. Hayfield Manor Hotel is ideally located within a 10 minute drive from The Docklands where Live at the Marquee takes place. Taxis can be arranged at our Front Desk which will bring you as close as possible to the venue. Why not indulge in luxurious accommodation & dining and join us for an overnight stay while attending one of the top acts at The Marquee. For more information on our special offers, please click here.