Receiving a Blue Book Gift Voucher is an exclusive gift that only a select few are lucky enough to receive. Each property in the Book Blue collection is of an extremely high standard allowing you to discover hidden gems throughout the country that you may not discover otherwise. There are a selection of Manors and boutique hotels to choose from to escape to your home away from home. Both Hayfield Manor and our sister property Killarney Royal are members or Ireland’s Blue Book.
Hayfield Manor has been a member of Ireland’s Blue Book for many years now and our Sister Property Killarney Royal joined more recently in 2015. Hayfield Manor offers guests many luxurious services which you can use your Blue Book Voucher towards.
1. Use your Blue Book Gift Voucher to book a luxury accommodation package with outstanding value special offers including our top selling offer – The Gourmet Experience which in includes 2 nights of accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening of your choice in Orchids Restaurant or the popular Perrotts Garden Bistro. For details of all our special offers on which you can use your Blue Book Voucher, please click here.
2. Use your Blue Book Gift Voucher for the the ultimate Spa Experience at The Beautique Spa. Treat yourself to a day of ultimate relaxation & temptation at Hayfield Manor. The Beautique Spa offers a relaxing atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life where you can relax the body and mind. Complete with the full range of Elemis Spa Therapy, the spa boasts seven individually designed treatment rooms which have been carefully fashioned to enhance your experience. Leisure facilities also include an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi. Use your Blue Book Voucher to indulge in the wide range of treatments available for both men and women for the perfect day of relaxation. For more details on our spa treatments, please click here
3. Use your Blue Book Gift Voucher for gourmet dining in Hayfield Manor's signature restaurant, Orchids. Overlooking the beautiful private gardens, Orchids is a premier Cork city gourmet restaurant showcasing the very best of Irish produce in elegant surrounds. Orchids offers the perfect atmosphere for any occasion and offers exceptional Irish Cuisine created using the freshest local ingredients and served by attentive staff, ensuring an unforgettable dining experience.
4. Use your Blue Book Gift Voucher to enjoy a delicious meal in Perrotts Garden Birstro, our popular conservatory style bistro located at the front of the hotel. The bright and airy décor, relaxed atmosphere and mouthwatering dishes have become a firm favourite among locals and guests alike. Perrotts Garden Bistro features a menu inspired by world food trends and peppered with the best of local produce and is the ideal venue to enjoy a sumptuous meal using your Blue Book voucher.
5. Use your Blue Book Gift Voucher to indulge in the time-honoured tradition of Afternoon Tea. Enjoy Hayfield Manor's white-glove award winning Afternoon Tea is served in the luxurious surrounds of Orchids Restaurant to the subtle tones of classical piano. Relax and soak up the manor atmosphere as you enjoy a delicious assortment of finger sandwiches, dainty pastries and cakes freshly prepare in our Patisserie along with scones served with clotted cream and jam and a pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee. For the perfect accompaniment to a relaxing afternoon, why not use your Blue Book voucher to enjoy a glass of Prosecco or Champagne along with your afternoon tea.