Hayfield Manor Hotel provides the idyllic venue for any event or special occasion for private dining in Cork. Whatever the occasion, our team of dedicated attentive staff will ensure your event private dining event is unforgettable from the moment you are warmly welcomed right up until the time you depart. Hayfield Manor specialises in intimate events, such as weddings, civil partnerships, christenings, celebratory birthday parties and gatherings of friends and families to ensure a memorable experience for everyone.At Hayfield Manor, attention is paid to every little detail that makes your event so special. Features of private functions include:
- Consultation with our dedicated Events Coordinator to make sure that every aspect of your event is just how you imagined it to be
- Extensive menu from which to choose from
- Advice from our resident Sommelier, as to which wines will enhance your dining experience
- Personalised menus for your event
- Table plan and place names
- Should you have any special requirements for your event, you need only inform us and we will endeavour to provide them.
Hayfield Manor has a range of Private Dining rooms available
The Private Dining Room
will comfortably accommodate up to 32 wedding hotel guests, with a further 18 people in the interconnecting Library. Tailor your own menu from the delicious range of dishes created and prepared by Executive Head Chef Mark Staples. The Vine Wine Cellar
Private Dining Room, set alongside Hayfield’s private wine cellar, is an alternative option for private dining in Hayfield Manor and offers a unique dining experience to guests. The Executive Boardroom
is an elegant dining room with capacity for up to 50 diners. There is also the option to choose Orchids Restaurant
on certain dates for exclusive use. Dining guests at Hayfield Manor also avail of our complimentary private car park within the Manor walls.
For more information please contact us online
or contact our Events Coordinator Erin on +353 21 4845909.